An Informal Blog Introduction

by - 4:03 pm



Welcome to my little corner of the vast internet. At times it may seem incoherent and disorganised, with no real rhyme or reason to the posts, but I hope that what spews out of my brain and onto the screen will be at least mildly entertaining and maybe even useful. 

For a short while I wrote for a small music blog, Clipped Wings, but shortly after realised that I didn't just want to write album and live reviews. For a couple of years I've been keen on makeup, and find now that a lot of my friends will come to me for tips or new products to try, which I am more than happy to help them with. I've also been vegetarian for most of my life, and have recently gone vegan (after debating the decision to fully cut animal products from my diet for years). These, on top of general life and style, have all been things I've been interested in and wanted to share my experience of, so I guess now is as good a time as any to start.

For the moment I plan on posting at least once a week for the time being, and I'll be experimenting a lot with my writing and general blogging style, so please be patient with me as I figure this all out! Posts may range from short product reviews to ramblings about life, quick recipe ideas to longer music recommendations, you may find something of interest here somewhere, you may not.

This is just a quick little intro into my blog, but if you have any questions or feedback I would love to hear from you, you can leave me a comment here or find me on any of the social media in the sidebar.

See you on my next post

Rae xo

You May Also Like

0 comments